Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Waiting to start

Here I am at the airport, I paid for wifi and I'm looking for possible 'hotspots' in Delhi.Is there something wrong with this picture?
Don't answer that.

When I write next, there will be a picture of something and I'll be in India.
What I ask of you dear readers is to 'follow' me, I think you have to click on the google link to the right of the entry and it links you with the site. This improves my 'find ability' or some other tech term and it could increase readership. Why do I care? It would be nice to have more people share. I have decided to e x p a n d the ganeshagirl view of the world, and you (y'all) can help by following me, commenting on line, etc.
If you don't want to, that's cool. Just enjoy yourselves. I'll let you know how it's doing from here
(somewhere on the other side of here) real soon.
Be well.
Love,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment