Monday, December 21, 2009

Back in Bangkok: Foot Joy



Back here in harry scary Bangkok for the last hurrah of the tour. After dragging ourselves through shopping malls, wholesale dress markets and frenetic food courts (though very worthwhile) we sat our dragging behinds to 'Foot Joy' (see photo).
For 250 bhat, approximately $7.65 (you normally tip an additional 50 bht) you can have a bit of bliss and 'chillax' in busy Bangkok. This is a point of view shot (surprise) while Juon (I think that's her name) went to work on my feet, then legs then shoulders, neck arm. Ahhh....Foot Joy.

It's all been great and now I sit blogging away, looking quickly away from the pile of things to my right that somehow are going to get neatly packed in my now suitcases (note plural). I have a few more photos, my last foreign photo essay for this trip. Then I really do have to start packing. Happy Holidaze everyone. See you back in cold dark New York. I do kind of miss it. and definitely all of you too. xxo Deborah
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment