Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Day in Hanoi: Lunch


I went to a more upscale tourist place for lunch called, 'The Little Hanoi' it was on a corner with big tall windows looking out on the street to watch, what else? The traffic go by. Anyway, they offered an all day Pho (pronounced fhu), which is normally a breakfast food. Like Indian Dosas that are now served all day, so goes the Pho. I am now ruined by two countries cuisines in having such delicious stuff that as nice as it will be to feel familiar, I would be very, very surprised if the food will ever be that subtle and flavorful and just plain awesome (an overused word, but I'll take the risk). Maybe I can learn to make it? Unfortunately I didn't have time for a cooking class, but there may be a work around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment